Monday 15 April 2013

I hate arizona and I have been watched by a creepy ugly pokemon


Hey I feel sleepy and I need to study for English... So let’s update da blog!
Tumblr_mkyfvkngej1ra1x59o1_500_large


So I was in Germany and I was in a bighypergreatawesomeepic Supermarket. So I bought Arizona green tea and honey. I thought a lot of people drink it the bottles look awesome I am in Germany so... why not?
I hated it 0.o I seriously hated it... I don't remember how it tasted but I do know I didn't like it. So now I just derp around the school with an Arizona bottle full of water because the design is still awesome!

Time to tell you something creepy. So I was on an exchange in Germany and I stayed with a guest family and across the street was a boy living that also participated in the exchange. One of the boys from my class stayed with him. But that boy was really 'special' I see him like an ugly stupid Pokémon that no one ones. Now here is the creepy part... Because he lived across the street he could see us through the window. The whole exchange I actually didn't caught him looking at us or something.... But his exchange partner told me that that little ugly Pokémon was stalking us through his window like a freak................... 

So I just wanted to share that with all you random bored people and enjoy your lives!
SAY CHIIIIIEEEESSSEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment