Monday 25 March 2013

microwavepancakefood AND BLOODSUCKERS

 Quote of the day: "Always be yourself unless you can be a unicorn then be a unicorn."
551956_140241386152531_1664184572_n_large

So another day. Just another nice day. *nevermindanywaysmovingon* I had to let people suck the blood out of me today. How ridicioulesly nice. First thing people that come at those places were they do that are all old. I am a teenager and I sat there with all those old people watching me. -.-
Don't get me wrong I like old people but not when it is 07:45 am and I didn't had any breakfast (because that’s not allowed) and when I just cycled 8 km with wind force 7 IN MA FACE MADDAPAKKERS. So that’s basically how my day started.

Then I had 3 tests and then I was free at 11:00 am and what do you do then? Go to the supermarket with ya bff and ya buy some microwavepancakefood and then you cycle with her 8 km back to home and EAT IT LIKE A BOWS.

So now she is gone and I am feeling chill and I am studying some history and I am listening some Jason Chen and drinking water. Owyeah I am such a healthy kid I know.

Now that was my day basically and you would think: 'ow hey that is nice and chill' WRONG. I am waiting for Wong fu productions the upload their new short film...



I want to see it so badly. But its not uploaded yet and I am like ASJGHKSLPGWHKSAAA. I just love wongfu productions and I just want to see it *DONTJUDGEME*

Say CHIIIEEESSEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment