Sunday 24 March 2013

I AM STARTING A DATING HELP DESK


Hi there people!
Today I will tell you bored people some exclusive things that happened to me. Enjoy ^^ and if not then go gangnamstyling cuz then ur definitely a person who would still do that. LUV YA.
 549840_225253387615250_55342618_n_large

Anyways... I think I will start my own dating helpdesk. Seriously? Recently my two best friends told each other they were in love with each other... BECAUSE OF ME:O. The guy was like spamming me the whole time about that person and then one day I was like okay chill. So I went to the girl and said... hi...you like that guy... *Imagine that is freaking word cuz we are one big group of friends*... and then she was like... YES OMGASH WHHYYY....Well he told me....WHATWHATWHAT.....That he likes you. And I am serious she started flipping and mumbling like a creep for the following 3 days. And now they told each other. yaaayy

Now that is... OK, we can live with that one event. BUT NOOO. Couple of months earlier I joined a choir *DONT JUDGE ME SINGING IS AWESOME* anyways. I was there and I met an awesome guy. He was funny. He was nice. He was absolutely not good looking but we can handle that shit. And yeah I reeaallyy liked him. And I also like I really thought he liked me too ^^. But then... I introduced him to my best friend.... yeah and now they have for almost 3 months now. 

And there happened another thing like that but I won't share that with you cause its not really interesting (so far :3) Anyways all the people around are like: ASK MONEY FOR IT. hmm maybe... Not yet. 

So if you are in need of advice leave comment cause of course all these friends were all potatoes and didn’t know what to say and what to do and everything. I like planned half of their dates :# But it was fun! And if you are wondering: I am single myself and don't have a crush on anyone except Ryan Higa and Wesley Chan.

Luv yaa SAY CHIIIIEEEESSSEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment