Thursday 23 May 2013

Tag: first things

LETS DO A TAG SHALL WE? WE SHALL! SHALL WE START? YES!
Large


The first thing you do int the morning
Press snooze on my phone

First thing you do when you go to the gym
Here is the thing I don't go to the gym. I live in a country where under 16 you can't go to the gym... BUT! If I would go to the gym the first thing I would do is feeling fckn emberassed.

First thing you do when you come home from work or school
Eat food...

Large

Your first car
??? hello this is 2013 and we ride bikes ok? Nothing not no cars.

First traffic accident
On cristmas eve some guy with a haircut thought it was nice to stop in the middle of the road so my dad just didn't see him and we just hit him.... A little bit...  the car didn't had any pain trust me.

First thing you wanted to be when you grew up
A disney princess for sure!!!! (what happend with me? I didn't even folloow my childhooddreamthings...)

What drink would you first take
(weird translated question) Water... Just fckn water....

What desert would you first take
ANYTHING WITH CHOCLATE
Tumblr_mhj7iiz4241s48aeoo1_500_large

First song that comes into your mind
Beautiful mess by jason mraz

My first expensive thing I bougt myself
I think my nintendo ds YUSSS

My first job
Paper round (still my job xd)

First time in an flymachine (I dont know how you spell the real word xD i am so dutch xD)
This is mean... Very mean.... Because I have never been on an oreoplain. I have never been realy like in a different part of the continent then my home and then all the people I know have been everywhere =.=
I realy want to travel but its just not realy possible because travelling costs money xD

Large

SAY CHIIEESSWEEEEEEE

PS: If you know another tag I could do leave it in the comments and also let me know what place I need to visit when I have got money ^^














No comments:

Post a Comment