Monday 4 March 2013

Mondays suck.. Watch Anthony's life!!

So today I went to school... But it was a special day... MONDAAAYYY. But not just a regular monday no... It was the monday AFTER THE HOLYDAYSS HAHAHAHAHA
But it doesn't matter... No jk it matters.... Now I am depressed stupid monday... I hate you I hate you you are stupid....

I forgot like the half of all the books today and all the teachers were to happy. That sucks if teachers are happy! GRRR grom I am a bear!!!

Omg this doesn't make sense!!!! To much caps lock and to much: !!!. But be honest you do that as well sometimes. Just random whats apping, tweeting, texting, facebooking and all the sh*t you say don't make any sense. So sinse I've concluded that Mondays are bitches and this doesn't makes sense lets cheer you lame internetpeople up with a story!!!


This is the wonderful story of an awesome dude please enjoy and if not then just go away and do your homework.

say chiiiiieeesseeee

No comments:

Post a Comment