Thursday 7 March 2013

David Choi is on my mind :OO

Okay... here is the story... I finally had decided to stop watching youtube videos for today and to start doing homework. OMFG GOT TO MAKE A BLOGPOST FIRST. Is that just me or are there more people out there with the same problem. Problem? More like a disorder or like... relationships... anyways.

So i was riding my bike from school to home and I was thinking about things to write for this blog thing that probably no one reads. But anyways. I was thinking and I came up with all these ideas and now I am here at my computer and I am like: 'asdjhghilkpq I don't know a single thing.'

So I am just going to write something about whats on my mind. I hope you like it and if you do please comment and if you don't then comment as well so I can see how many mean people there are looking at my blog ^^



First thing thats on my mind... CAMERAA!!!! I am going to get this awesome too expensive but still freaking awesome camera. Because I want to make videoos... I think I have started editting when I was 9. I took random pictures from the internet and put like a song with it and feel freakin proud because I would always put my name in the... omg don't know the word. In dutch it is called aftiteling... Its like tekst at the end of a movie with all the importand people. And thats were I would write my name and feel proud. And that was what I did in the weekends...

Another thing that is on my mind is David Choi... OMFG THAT IS LIKE WEIRD TO SAY THAT IN THAT WAY!!! Anyways... I listen to his music and its like awesome :O I love it. His face never shows any emotion or anything but his voice... And his songs.. And just everything is so good.
Finally... I just need to stop being hungry all the time...

SAAAYYY CHIIIIIEEESSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment