Sunday 10 March 2013

Music I love at the moment and a suprise ^^

Hellooeeuuwww! Are we all enjoying the last day before monday? All enjoying the fact that tomorrow we all have to go to work again ^^ eah you enjoy that? good ^^
Don 't worry you are not the only one that hasn't done his homework yet. the world is big! There must be someone out there who also doesn't did his home work ^^

Anyways... I want to share with you guy the music i am listening to these past days. Because I don't know why ^^ enjoy it ^^
^^
^^
                                                                                                                                                    ^^

For sure this... I think i already talled you about my discovery of David Choi. But come on... I've heard this song 137 times this past two weeks. DON'T JUDGE ME!


Also this was a song I have been listening a lot the past month I love fun and pink together in this song. lub itzz


And this I discovered 2 hours ago but it is the f*cking damn cutest thing I've ever seen... So watch it damnit.


And yes.. If you rea this blog from the start you might think i am a guy.. No sorry.. I am a girl ^^

SAY CHIEESSEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment