Tuesday 21 May 2013

hey wanna hear how 21-05-13 was for me?

I love old people... I realy do... BUT! When it is 07:15 in the morning and I just cycled 8 km and I had no breakfast and its raining and we are all waiting outside for the bloodsuckcentre to open... I might like them a little less...
Large
Hi there! Did you had a nice day? is your day just starting? Do you feel wonderful? Is it nice to have someone asking you questions just like she is intrested in you? yes? no? OK

So I had to go to the bloodsuckersssss that means people take a needle put it in my sensitive baby skin and somehow my blood goes trough the needle into a tube and then it gets tested! What an amazing process! WONDERFULL FLUBBERCASTING
no
There is only 1 mistake in this process and that is that you are not alowwed to eat before you let your bloody blood getting sucked :/ I just need food in mornings...

Large

What did I do today:
- Run into my best friends saying MY HAIR IS RED
- Run into friends saying MY HAIR IS RED
- Run into people I vaguely know saying MY HAIR IS RED
- Run into teachers saying MY HAIR IS RED
- A paper round

TADA THERE IR IS MY DAAAYYYYY summarised: bloodsucking, red hair, paper round
Large
SAY CHIIIIEEESSEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment