Monday 20 May 2013

me zz BACK!

CONGRATULATIONS NEARBY SOCIETY you realized you are all just stupid shitty people that have to much money... 

Large


hell yeah!
So what did I do when i was away for 3 weeks and all you nonexistingpeople have missed me?


- Whats apped *ITS A VEEEEERRBB* with just some random people...
- Whats apped with a guy from malaysia that I need to mention personally
- Organised a suprise party for a friend of my that broke up
- Painted my hair red
- Spending TO MUCH money
- Watching the rain through my window
- Eating a lot of veggies and fruits
- Youtube
- Asians
- Toilet
- Breath
- School
- ...

I hope that was intresting for you to read! And that it made your day! And that you are all happy now!
Now lets make a list of things that I want to do

- Hug a guy from malaysia
- Hug nigahiga, wongfu, jkfilms, david choy, jason chen, smosh, joey graceffa, dan and phill, and maybe some other people of wich I cant think now
- Buy a camera
- have a perfect grammarthing whatever GRAMMARRRR
- Have a dragon to fly on
- Have a room that will always be tidy without me burning calories by cleaning it

And probably some other stuff of wich I cant think of now...

here aaree sommeee hiiippsstteerrrr ppiiccttuuurreesss
LargeLargeLargeLargeLargeLargeLargeLarge
LOOK THATS ME with mr epicswaggiecookiemonsterwauwgirl





SAY CHIIIEEESSSEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment