Sunday 3 March 2013

Minecraft is scary

Any ways... I NOW OWN A BLOG AND I AM GONNA DO WHAT EVER I WANT WITH IT BECAUSE I CAN MUHAHAHAHAHA. No but seriously. Do you realise the power you have when you are famous on the internet? Thats because so many people are so dumb and they believe everything whats on the internet :) WE ARE ALMIGHTAAAYYY

Internet is like destroying our pink bloody brains (also known as zombie food). Take minecraft!! We al know that once you start playing it you can't stop and the only thing you do is punch trees and make ugly houses that you can't have in your real life because most of the time we teenagers think that we have a horrible life. ANYWAAAYYSS

I still want to play minecraft... i was like going to get it and hen my dad was like no you won't because it is not safe its from a strange server somewhere in the world. He is right! Those things are indeed unsafe! but now I can't play minecraft....In someway I am glad have you seen this?
That scared the shit out of me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment